I need a writer with native English and a strong understanding software development (SDLC) to write an eBook based on the topics discussed in this article [url removed, login to view]
Title: Modern Software Development - Managing Software People and Teams
Audience: Senior technical developers looking to make the next move to Development Manager and seasoned Development managers looking to put some rigour around their current practices.
Style: This should be a LEARNING book and should be easily translated into a course format. The content should be presented as 'a system' or 'methodology' - Like 'The Snowflake method' or 'Agile' or 'Scrum' or 'RUP - Rational Unified Process'
1. Writer must have good experience writing this type of technical book.
2. Each chapter must include a final quiz.
3. Each chapter must include a relevant Hack/Tips section
4. Must include diagrams/images if required (these can be basic as I will have them professionally redrawn)
5. Must have a references section that cite all articles used, etc.
6. Must be passed by copyscape.
7. Must have minimum of 20,000 words
Milestones created for: Outline; Draft; Revision;
Please provide references to previous similar works.
Thank you for considering my project.