We're looking for a skilled Academic writer that might help us in writing a paper about how a "military approach" i.e. value driven training might be a game changer in public human resources development.
SCENARIO. In our country, recent researches about public confidence in italian institutions show a significant drop.
In addition, this fall is strengthened by the media representation that often leverages up to inefficiencies not considering the critical side effects e.g. low educated/informed people tend to avoid public structures, such as sanitary ones, because of generalized beliefs of ineffectiveness.
However, this negative trend is not applicable to the defense administration services and/or members. Military and civil servants, belonging to this country ministry, are watched admiringly for their efficiency that is the result of a specific, tested internal human resources development program and external reputation enforcement.
This paper is about how the "military way" of growing people may be theorised and spread.
The aim is twofold:
- to positively contaminate public/private leaders in order to push them to reach a higher level of service awareness and mutual growth,
- to improve and, at the same time, to widen the public perception of the "defense" concept: from war affairs to national leadership growth booster.
- 6.000 words
- Plagiarism free guarantee
- References should be Harvard-style
- APA layout
- 15 days
- Has knowledge in military models
- Has knowledge in soft skills such has team building, leadership, teamwork
49 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We're looking for a skilled Academic writer that might help us in writing a paper about how a "military approach" i.e. value driven training might be a game changer in public human resources developme... Read More
I have a huge experience of academic writing. You will get the job done in the minimum of your budget. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Looking to hear from your side. Thanks