I need some science fiction writing for a game. The game is about a crew of a spaceship. They are: Commander, Weapons Officer, Engineer, Medic, Scientist. The spaceship is traveling in hostile environment and crew members are performing various tasks like shooting enemy ships, repairing broken hull, researching alien life form, researching alien tech., treating crew member who have gotten sick or wounded etc. They are trying to stay alive in difficult conditions. I need help to write many events/encounters they might face. I call them events. Events can be something that happens inside or outside of the spaceship. It can be anything space, future,cyberpunk, or everyday things like getting a flu. Each event has some consequence from the following list:
- Sickness or remedy
- Being absent from the spaceship or returning faster than normal
- Wound or fix to a wound
- Serious wound / handicap (losing an arm,paralysis etc.) or fix to a serious handicap like bionic arm
- Tiredness or a fix to tiredness
- Hostile spacecraft in proximity or getting rid of hostile spacecraft
- Damage in any of the 7 rooms in spaceship (Weapons room,Flight deck,Infirmary,Laboratory,Cabins,Engine room 1, Engine room 2) or fix to damage
- Damage to the spaceship engine or fix to it
- Research task for the scientist: life form, alien tech. etc. There should also be consequence for the research from this list. For example, remedy to sickness: finding cure to paralysis by researching alien life form or fix to handicap: Extracted bionic arm from a humanoid robot.
Heading: Max. 30 chars including spaces.
Event or Consequence text: Max. 200 chars including spaces.
Choice: Max. 25 chars including spaces.
There can be 3 types of events:
1. Events which don't have continuation.
2. Events which have 2 choices for the player and consequence for 1 or 2 choises.
3. Chains of events that are related to each other.
Examples of Type 1:
1. Hull Damage
Proximity to a large sun causes strong solar winds which damage the hull in in flight deck and engine room. (Consequence: Damage)
Commander got a horrible headache “We're too close to a star. It's too bright on the flight deck! I should rest..." (Consequence: Tiredness)
3. Heavy Fire
Enemy fire caused an explosion! weapons officer was seriously injured and lost an arm! (Consequence: Handicap)
Example of Type 2:
Crew members are having a mutiny! “We are working too much! We need rest!”;
Choice1: Let them rest. Consequence(Tiredness): 2 crew members are tired and go to the cabins to rest.
Choice2: We don't have time for this. Consequence(wound): There is a fight between commander and weapons officer. Commander gets hurt and needs medical attention.
Example of Type 3:
6a. A Habitable Planet
A habitable planet ahead. Scientist wants to use the landing pod to explore.
Choice1: No, too dangerous. Consequence: none
Choise2: Go ahead. Consequence(absent): "Hope he gets back in one piece".
6b. Scientist Returned
Scientist returned from a hostile planet. He is ok and managed to bring some weird flowers.
Choice1: Research them in lab. Consequence(research): He has some work to do.
Choice2. Throw them away, they might be dangerous. Consequence(nothing): Commander threw them away.
(Now either 6c or 6d might happen. The stories can have crossroads like this.)
6c. Scientist got sick. He developed a terrible rash after being in touch with the alien flowers. Consequence: sickness.
6d. During her research Scientist was able to develop serum which speeds up healing. Consequence: remedy to sickness
This event has 3 consequtive events (6a,6b and 6c/6d). The max. amount of continuing events like this is 5. I think 1-4 is optimal, but if you have great story it could be 5. I need all lengths(1-4) of short story lines. I will also mix and match them. 6d could be consequence of some other event as well.
Please Write examples with your bid if you can!
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I can see that you need a science fiction writing for a game. I'm interested in your project. Hoping for chat to discuss about the project. Thank you