NATIVE ENGLISH WRITERS Pitch Me Your Series of Stories !
I am looking for 3 to 5 Romantic stories written in a series, between 20,000 words each. There will be a lot of creative freedom in this project do to the fact that I do not have a specific plot or outline. The story will be up to you. I prefer to stay away from the more explicit erotica, but spicy love scenes are welcome and encouraged. If quality is good more work is guaranteed for a LONG time to come.
- Do you have a GRIPPING Romance fictional story inside of you that you are dying to write about and have me publish to Amazon Kindle?
- IMPORTANT - This MUST be unique content and a unique story line. NO part of your story should be found ANYWHERE else. Not even on your own blogs or in other books, magazines, etc.
- Your story MUST be in the ROMANCE genre
- You should be an experienced fiction writer, good at developing characters, good at writing compelling story lines (compelling beginning to end is especially important in a short story), and able to show me other publications of your other works.
- NOTE - You should also be very adept at writing a CLIFF HANGER at the end of your story. The Reason? Think soap operas / daytime dramas / "The Young and The Restless"! One show leads into the next with a series of cliff hangers that makes the audience HAVE to watch the next episode.
...In other words, if this book does reasonably well, I will keep bringing you back to write more "episodes"! (ie - to keep adding/writing more books in your short story series!)
- YOUR name will not appear on the book. full ownership, royalties and rights stay with me
Written by a NATIVE English speaker
ORIGINAL WORK - plagiarism not tolerated
A font size of 12 points
Times new roman font type
With margins no more than 1 inch on all sides (left, right, to, bottom)
(MANDATORY) - I also need you to include a 2-4 paragraph sales summary / description of your story, that teases/entices readers to buy
By applying/accepting this job you agree this is a WORK FOR HIRE situation. This is ghostwriting so you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on/in the work, nor can you share/sell/give away the work at any time.
****Please also attach a sample of your work in your reply to this message.
Thank you for taking a look at this project and I look forward to developing a long lasting working relationship with you