Young publishing company requires creative writer(s) to develop detailed “Plot Outlines” for three-book series in the following fiction genres:
- Action Thriller / Adventure
- GamerLit / LitRPG
- Historical Romance
- New Adult
- Sci-Fi Hard Science
- Sci-Fi Military
- Sci-Fi Space Opera
- Urban Fantasy
- Young Adult
Freelancers chosen to develop detailed Plot Outlines in a particular category (genre) will have complete creative license to develop their best story. As mentioned, the intent is to develop outlines for a three-book series. The deliverable(s) are broken down in steps (similar to the snowflake method):
1) Step-one is ~1,000 word synopsis of book-one, plus a brief (~250 words or less) on book two and three. Upon approval;
2) Step-two is ~2,500 word (net ~1,500 additional words on book one) detail including internal and external motivations for main characters (antagonist and protagonist), story summary, tropes (Major and Minor). Upon approval;
3) Step-three is ~5,000 words (net ~2,500 additional words on book one) including 20-30 chapter titles with a short summary detailing what each chapter includes, inclusion of several story arcs between chapters and some overarching into sequential books. Upon approval;
4) Step-four is the completed detailed Plot Outline ~7,500-9,000 words (net ~2,500-5,000 additional words on book one), plus expand your brief on books two and three (net -250 words or less on book two and book three). Step four should have fully constructed major scenes and plot devices, story arcs extending to sequential books, developed protagonist/antagonist and supporting characters.
Project total upon completion of step four: is 7,500-9,000 words on book one and ~500 words on book two and ~500 words on book three. TOTAL ~8,500-10,000 word outline.
Each step is considered a milestone and will require submittal, communication, and release of funds. We reserve the right to stop work at any step/milestone for any reason. In that event, you will be paid current to that milestone.
Standard Budget is $350 for a complete ~7,500-10,000 word outline. Milestones are $40 for step-one (completed first milestone); $65 for step-two (completed second milestone); $100 for step-three (completed third milestone); and $145 for step-four (completed fourth milestone).
Assuming you complete the entire outline, we would like to reengage your service to continue on book-two. The process and steps will work the same. Upon successful completion, we would expect to engage your service for book-three.
By bidding for this job, you will agree that you will lose all copyright and claim to the work submitted to us.
Ideal Freelancer for this project:
- Has prior experience in creating detailed plot outlines.
- Is familiar with genre specific tropes
- Produces clean content with well thought out flow between the major plot events.
- Is able to create story arcs that capture the readers interest throughout the book and into subsequent books.
- Understands they will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and intellectual property agreement (IPA).
- We aim to provide clear guidance to facilitate a smooth work flow. We will offer advice and input as much or as little as you require for you to produce your best work product.
- We offer regular, ongoing-work.
- Prompt payment
- Prompt communication
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What questions do you have about the project?
2. Why did you apply to this particular job?
3. Do you read fiction? What are your favorites? What experience do you have working with fiction?
4. Do you believe you can write easy-to-understand outlines for engaging stories?
5. Please submit a cover letter with the Title, “PLOT OUTLINE” or your proposal will not be considered.
6. Please include a sample of your fiction writing with your cover letter.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am a creative writer to develop detailed “Plot Outlines” for three-book series in the following fiction genres: - Action Thriller / Adventure - Cyberpunk - Dystopi... Read More
Hi, I was glad when I came across this project; I can help your created a plotted layout and eventually write a great fiction ebook for you. I have been into fiction writing for years. Reply me ):
I wold love to develop a plot outline for a story. If you dont like my work there is no need to pay me and other more details we can discuss during chat.