Epicenter Bitcoin is seeking to hire an experienced Community Manager with Virtual Assistant skills to take the reigns on our communication and provide support with operational tasks. We’re looking for a person who is passionate about Bitcoin and who will help us grow and audience and brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Brand and audience growth
- Content creation
- Social media promotion
- Public/Community relations
- Event planning
- Communications/Marketing strategy
- Explosive personality
- Shakespearesque writing skills
- Rigorous organizational skills
- Blockchain-like reliability
- Experience with social media and content platforms (Twitter, Facebook, G+, YouTube, SoundCloud, WordPress)
- Experience with cloud collaboration platforms (Google Drive, Slack, Trello)
- Existing interest or involvement in the Bitcoin & cryptocurrency space
- Flexibility, availability and ability to work independently
- Aspiration to work for and grow the company over the long-term and take on increasing responsibility
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop is an advantage
Form of employment & compensation:
- First 6 months: Independent contractor or freelancer (you must have the ability to send proper invoices) with fixed hourly rate plus performance-based bonus.
- If successful, fixed position including equity possible thereafter.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Young and into social networks, huge number of facebook pages, cool yt chanell, instagram and tweeter accounts. Can write good texts about Cryptocurrencies, into BTC ecnomy, and economy at all.