MarsCrowd ([login to view URL]) is looking for native German speakers to record conversations for artificial intelligence training purposes. The pay is EUR22.5(USD27)/hour/person.
See below for details.
- You will record conversations in German using your cell phone with another person. You will be provided with a list of topics, and the conversations will need to be on these topics. Each topic will contain 4 to 6 subtopics, and the recording on each topic should not last longer than 2 hours. We will not provide you the transcription for these conversations. You should discuss the topics freely as in your daily life.
- You will make sure the audio recordings are clear, audible, and with minimum background noises; you will need to send test recordings (~5 mins) for quality check before you proceed with other recordings.
- Compensation depends on the quality and length of the recording. If the recordings meet the above requirements, every person will receive EUR22.5 (USD27) per hour (time of the audio recording), i.e. 45 euros (54USD)/1 hour of recording/2 persons.
- You and your recording partner are native German speakers (who lived in Germany for over 18 years);
- You own a smartphone (iOS or Android) for recording through a company-provided app;
- Your personal information and data will be treated with strict data privacy protocols and not be used for other purposes.