We are a property search engine and we need to enable our users in India to search for properties by name of the building projects. (e.g. Wings Royal in Bangalore; Lotus Gardens in Hyderabad). To do this, we need basic coordinates of these new building projects.
We have a list of these building projects and the city they are located in. Although we are currently posting this task only for 60 building projects, we have this requirement for at least a thousand. We'd be very happy to continue with you, should everything works out fine in this test case.
To be more specific, we need the following:
* Bounding box for all the building projects in the attached file, including: minimum latitude, minimum longitude, maximum latitude, maximum longitude
* Bounding box coordinates to be in decimal degrees. Here is an example: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], 13.083439. Note that we need this data resolution - rounding to "[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]" is not adequate.
* I am attaching the CSV file containing the building projects and I have done the first one as a delivery template. We don't care how you collect the data, but the final output should be as specified in the attachment. The basic structure is simple – in front of each building project we want bounding box coordinates (coordinates go in minlong, minlat, maxlong, maxlat order).
* For most of the projects, you have the project name, the builder company, area, and the main city name. Our experience has shown that the builders' website usually have good information about where the building project is situated.
* We don't care how you go about data collection, but we find that online mapping applications such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], or perhaps some of Google Mapping tools are helpful.
To determine that the task is completed adequately, we will randomly take some of the building projects and check if the bounding boxes you provided are actually bounding them.