Each will be created for both single & multiplayer, gameplay. The idea is to let them play even if they don't have a group to play with, but to bring together their friends if they like the game.
Users should be able to create their profile name so they can use it across our different games and platforms (Browser/iOS/Android etc...).
Each will be created for the browser first, then if the game is well received by our users, we'll add them to iOS/Android... it's important to keep this in mind from the very beginning.
Once we're finished with the first, we can start on the second game, and so on and so forth.
This is a creative challenge, we will discuss the games and how they should work in the chat. The first game will be quite simple, so that we can get it out fast.
The challenge is for you to create this first game in a max of 2 weeks time. It won't be complicated. It just needs to be a multiplayer game that is fun and entertaining. I have my own ideas, but I am open to new/additional ideas and am willing to listen.
IMPORTANT: This project is $200 every 2 weeks ($400 per month) paid on the 1st and 15th of each month. Do not apply if you need more. This is what my budget allows right now.
- It should be browser/web/cloud based (not Steam, not downloadable, not console etc...)
- It should be multiplayer (it would be nice if 1 person could play by themselves but I really want this to be multiplayer)
- I would prefer it to work on desktop browser and mobile browser, if possible... and after it has a good response from users, move it to iOS/Android.
- Should be a simple, addictive (in a fun & exciting way), repeatable type of game that a person would want to play over and over again.
Please rate yourself from 1-10 on each of these questions:
1. What stack/programming languages would you create this in? Why? (I like Angular) ... Please recommend a stack, so that we're using the best / fastest deployment methods.
2. How could you make this game stand out?
3. How would you make this a success? Why should I choose you?
4. What's your schedule like, week/weekends? Can you start today?
5. Would you code this from scratch or would you use libraries?
7. What else are you skilled at?
8. What kind of games have you created before? Or other software?
9. What else should I know about you?
10. Can you design the game?
When can you start? Do you have any other projects your working on? Can you work during the week/weekends?
Other questions for you:
Have you developed games before? If so, please include the link.
Can you design the game as well or will I need to hire a designer?
After this first game is created and launched we can start on the second game.
Let's get started! Place "Game Success" in the first line of your response so I know you've read this post.
If you're reading this post, I'm still looking for the right person, so please apply as soon as you see this.