This is a big project and I need an awesome team with extensive experience of social APIs as they tend to change a lot and can be unstable. I need a scheduling tool for my own agency, based a lot on Social Pilot and Napoleon Cat's interface.
Social media networks that I want integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (direct publishing through Facebook connection), LinkedIn (personal and pages), Pinterest
The tool should feature:
- A social media post composer with a preview of how the post will look on each network
- A list view of scheduled and past social media posts
- A calendar view of scheduled and past social media posts
- A link to each post on the network once it has been published
- Ability to save a draft and then schedule at a later date
- Teams capabilities: have different levels of access to accounts, assign accounts to certain team members to work on
- Client capabilities: be able to invite clients to connect their social media accounts and then view/edit posts scheduled for them (much like SocialPilot)
- Instagram scheduling should have First Comment, geotagging and tagging ability. Story scheduling also required.
- Support for images, videos (according to platform length and dimension restrictions) and GIFs
- Emoji keyboard
- Real time analytics dashboard for each social network connected + downloadable branded PDF reports
- GIF library integration
- File manager, upload files to folders
- There needs to be a reseller version too which can be pointed to the client's subdomain and can be branded with their logo and colours i.e. no trace back to my agency. We should then be able to manage the accounts and schedule content to it through our central scheduling system.
More features may come up during the project build so needs to be flexibility.
Looking for an ongoing partner here on a long term basis, so please mention the word 'basil' in your bid to make sure I know you've read everything. This will be a demanding project due to the social media API work, so you *must* have experience in working with these APIs.