We need a Full stack developer, Front end Expert at molding json and burning it into the front end so that it looks like a visually pleasing and easy to edit form.
This form captures information in question format. It should be able to send the information needed by the back end to be able to send the request to Alchemer and edit the survey.
[login to view URL]".
* Front end
* React expert
* Know how to consume API (Django)
* Colaborate with a back end from our companie
* Plus = knowledge in Alchemer
* Be able to read external APIs specifications and understand functionality of corresponding third párties (i.e. Alchemer)
* The Front should look user friendly (better design of the form).
* The type of questions that are being edited can be visualized (in a visual way), for example if the question is a checkbox, the box should appear next to the option, etc.
* The way to edit the questions of type: radio, checkbox, menu, text (and that the property that limits the answer to date can be added), essay, email, multitext‡, rank-dragdrop, table-radio, table-checkbox, instructions,
* Also be able to manipulate question properties such as whether they are required or not.
* Have a button in the edition of the questions that allows to save all the changes for example that in the edition of a question with a single button saves the changes to add, modify or delete that have been made.
* When changes are saved they should be reflected in the front end immediately.
* Manipulate the survey json data from the front end to give it the piping property.
* See the piping reflected in the survey on the front end (in real time).
* Correctly send the information with the changes to the back end to make the editions in alchemer.
48 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $563 tähän työhön
Hello, how are you? I am a senior web developer and especially frontend for over 5 yrs so I feel very excited about your project. Can we talk further details? Waiting for your reply Ilya