Hiveway is a French growing startup allowing anyone to finance tomorrow’s shared mobility and to earn money from carsharing, without the need of ever seeing a car or changing a tyre.
We offer our investing clients a renting model for their cars comprising sourcing support like brand and make choices but also operational details such as maintenance planning and 7/7 customer service.
Our current growth leads us to hire freelance customer service agents.
A few key points :
- Native French speaker (non-negotiable)
- Work spread over 7-hour shifts (8:00 AM-3:00 PM or 3:00 PM-10:00 PM FR time) Monday to Sunday
- Workload going from 15h to 35h/week depending on your schedule
- Compensation : 12€/h
- About 30 messages per day today, so far from a restless pace
- Answer renters’ requests via messages or very rare calls
- Email conversations with Getaround
- Email conversations with our investing clients
- Checks of the vehicule, time and place of check-out for each rental
- Problems reporting to the operational team in Asana
- Most renters’ messages are urgent (respopnse time < 3 minutes)
If this resonates with you, please head over to this form : [login to view URL]
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
bonsoir , je suis marocain de Casablanca je parle 3 langue , arabe , français et anglais j'ai une large expérience dans le domaine des centres d'appels , televendeur , service client et assistance ......
I have been a bilingual customer representative French-English for 10 years now and I provided customer support for big company such as General Motors and Sanofi. My skills and expertise are unique.
I have already worked on such project. According to my experience in this field I believe that I can make a good impact on this project if you give me the job.