Further to previous project.
If possible it would be best to add the following to the wordpress plugin you have already created for me.
1. Make the subdomain field check for uniqueness as you type - show an "X" image if not unique, show a tick image if it is unique. (formidablepro can handle the server side unique record on submit)
2. Upload image field - limit graphic size to 280px wide (suitable for mobile website) - If images are wider automaticaly resize on upload. Prefer to do this with the [url removed, login to view] api. Also want to allow user to be able to do basic image editing with pixlr and save changes (without having to download file and upload again - let me know if this is possible with pixlr api).
3. After image uploaded show image on form.
4. I will have 6 upload fields on the form.
5. I want a character count on textarea fields - these fields will have a simple wysiwyg editor - so character count should ignore html tags. I want to limit the number of characters user can enter. Show character count like 364/1000. that is 364 characters used out of 1000 available.
6. There will be 6 textarea fields on the one form.