The mobile app must be developed using Flutter for Android and IOS.
The UI Design will be provided by us.
Once the project is complete and payment made, the developer will handover the original source codes.
The developer will also publish the Apps to Playstore and Apps Store.
Following are the major SRS points.
1. Work with existing web app using WebAPI. Our team will provide necessary endpoints.
2. Fetch the following details from WebAPI about the staff:
b. Contact details
c. Google location of the office where the attendance is required
3. Each user will have unique login detail that will be validated from back-end for the first time, thereafter verification to be done locally from the mobile database.
4. For 1st time login the user would create profile and verify fingerprint from mobile’s scanner.
5. Once verified, the user needs to launch the app and scan fingerprint which would mark the attendance.
6. When the fingerprint is verified, the app will also fetch the location of the device.
7. This location is then measured against the office location. If the scanning location is > “X” meters from office location, then the attendance is not marked and error prompt is shown to the user.
8. The Geofence radius (i.e. “X” in point 7) will also be fetched from WebAPI.
9. If the staff is within the Geofence radius and is verified, the attendance details would be saved locally on the device and also be posted to Web App using WebAPI.
10. In the absence of internet, all unsynchronized logs would be kept in local database. As soon as internet is back online, the data would need to be synchronized with Web App.