Please bid on this Special Project for you & talk to me via PMB (Private Message Board).
You can use PMB only after placing bid on the project. So go ahead and place the bid.
So we can discuss the details.
I need my Company's Logo Redesigned (see attachment) - - - - - - - Project Details goes below - - - - - -
I got it developed in 3D back in 2006. After sometime I lost my 3D Max's (.max) file after my OS crashed.
Now I need it to be created & animated in 3D using 3D Studio Max / MAYA / Adobe After Effects.
While creating keep in mind that it should be same in appearance.
Then Flash is needed to embed the same Logo Animation which i call the Logomation ;)
Actually this Magical 3D EyE of mine is going to be more fun when user moves the mouse within the Flash Container and the Eye responds via consequent animation, or the user clicks a Site-Section Link or just the EyE Animates to depict that act of Blinking(could be some Digital Blinking Idea, what you folks Suggest?). I welcome any ideas regarding the improvement of my idea for the animation.
Also this Digital Eye will be connected by a Cable right in the back of this Eye.
The Cable will be Shiny-Metallic-Silver Reflecting the Environment in the Surroundings.
Also the Cable will not be plane-surfaced OR smooth-surfaced. Instead it will be like Shiny-Metallic-Silver pipe used in Bathrooms in Hand-Showers (Remember that pipe with Shiny-Metallic-Silver Segments OR Joints that runs into the Hand-Shower in the Bathrooms).
One more thing
I am working on my Flash Site Design as well & I'm gathering different ideas to implement a Design which will really make my Site stand-out among the current [Web Design & Development] sites.
Yeah, you guessed right i'm in Web Design & Development business. So you need to put up a mockup for my Flash Site's design too.
We do Flash Websites, AJAX Powered Web Applications, Flash/Flex Applications, Desktop Application in Adobe AIR using Flex Builder 3 & Actionscript 3.0, iPhone Applications, Mobile Applications, Mobile Games, Flash Games in Actionscript 2.0 & Actionscript 3.0, PHP/MySQL based Database driven applications, XML driven Flash Applications, .NET Web Services driven Web & Flash Applications, Portals, CMS powered sites & Applications, .
We also provide Logo Design, Banner Design (Flash, animated GIFs & Static Images), Site Design.
We also do Print Media Advertising Campaigns, Corporate Branding Solutions, Leaflet Design, Brochure Design, Logo Design, Poster Design, Flex Sign Design, Neon Sign Design, Billboard Design, Flyers & Buntings, Product Design, Banner Design(Print & Web), Business Card Design, Office Stationery Design (including Letterheads, Receipts, Writing Pads, Diaries, Notepads, etc), Annual Reports, Product Catalogues, Price Tags/Cards(for Products like Garments/Dresses).
- [A mockup for the LOGO in 3D Environment] You will need to submit a mockup of your idea in HiRes JPG Format without watermarks.
- [A mockup for the Flash Site] Still Images with Special Effects elaborated HiRes JPG Format without watermarks.
- The Deliverables will include all Fonts, (.max) files 3D Studio Max, or Maya source files, After Effects files, all JPGs & PSDs used for Texturing, Effects etc.
- My Requirement is the final-resultant Animated Shots of the Animated Logo for use in my Flash Version of my site. So you will not have any objections or concerns regarding the HiRes JPG output for mockup purposes, WITHOUT Watermarks OR any Texture Overlays to obscure the details of JPG for clear visualizations how it looks.
- Please give suggestions to improve the Textual portion "THENTICMEDIA" in my Existing Logo in a JPG format HiRes without watermarks or Texture Overlays. (see attachment)
- Please DON'T post any Place-Holder-Bids.
- Use "Project Clarification Board" to get explanations or discuss ideas.
Thanks very much & Happy Bidding!
Post the links to your Past Work, Portfolios & reference Flash sites you've done that incorporate 3D models.
You can also post me JPEGs.
There's also a chance for you folks to get more work from me on a permanent a basis. In that case you will be hired to work with me on my company level & you will be able to be credited for your work on my site. You will be displayed as a team member on my site in the [the People] Section of my Site.
Although the winner of the project will be one, but the bidders who will post me impressive Portfolio & Mockups will be added to the team along with the Bidder who wins the project.
After we announce the New Team Members, we will be paying all team members via GAF.
I will post every single project for a job for a single Team Member and he will be Paid for that Job.
Back in 2006 I hired 2 people this way on the internet & they are still working with me. One of them was a PHP programmer & the other was a cool Designer.
Thank you folks for your precious time.
Have Fun Bidding ;)