we have some swf files that are generated from PDF docs to SWF using this technology:
[url removed, login to view]
You can see an example of one here:
[url removed, login to view]:bookmarkablePage=:hub.app.wicket.common.SWFPage&c=3&u=[url removed, login to view]
We generate our movies with no navigation elements whatsoever, just frames which get displayed one by one, at a rate of 0.5 frames/sec.
We have a viewer that loads this movie so that we can display the document. You can see the current version here:
[url removed, login to view]:bookmarkablePage=:hub.app.wicket.document.ExternalShareDocumentPage&code=b68d2325587b3a48e97ba7e796123f0e
We want to give to you a better looking design (ie skin) and for you to create this companent from scatch.
What we need in detail:
• A loading animation using the logo to be provided
• Ideally display the first page/frame as soon as (configurable) the first 5 pages/frames are loaded.
• To be able to navigate backwards and forwards through the document
• Zoom in and out (or a slider)
• Best fit zoom (by default)
• Full screen mode
• The ability to copy to the clipboard (and therefore paste in another application)
We'll retain ownership of the source code once complete.
This needs to be completed within the next 4 weeks timeframe.