I'm a graphic design student who used to dabble in flash many years ago. I don't remember any of it now and need some simple flash work done for my final project ASAP. I'm happy to pay for it, which will be by Paypal and am hoping it'll be really quick for someone and won't cost too much!
I need a plain white .swf with the ability for a user to use their mouse to draw on it. Smooth black lines, same thickness, nothing fancy, no customisation etc. Simple. The same as the pen tool works on [url removed, login to view]
The catch is that as you start to draw (by holding your mouse button down), the lines you've drawn start to fade away. So if I started writing the words 'Hello my name is...' with my mouse, by the time I got to 'my', the 'hello' probably would have faded away. Here are the specifics:
1) .Swf opens as plain white screen (we'll call it a canvas), and can be any size I like, as well as made full screen. Whatever the .swf size, the lines need to stay the same thickness and size, so won't scale. When you first open the .swf, we will say the canvas is 'inactive'.
2) As soon as the mouse button is clicked and a black mark is made on the canvas, the canvas is 'active'. As soon as a mark is made on the canvas, it stays fully visible for 'W' seconds. After those 'W' seconds it starts to fade. It will take 'X' seconds for that mark to fade fully from black to invisible. Each 'mark' is essentially a dot making up a line. If a horizontal line is drawn left to right, it will fade from left to right rather than all fading at once.
3) When the canvas is 'active', after 'Y' seconds without the mouse button being pressed, a message layer will appear above the canvas. I want to design this myself later so it needs the placeholder text 'Message goes here', and needs to be editable so that I can put any number of graphics, text etc in this layer/group/object. This layer will need to scale with any resizing/fullscreening of the .swf, so text will enlarge as the .swf enlarges.
4) After 'Z' seconds of the message layer appearing, it will disappear and the canvas will go back to it's original 'inactive' state.
5) If the mouse button is clicked while the message is visible (before 'Z' seconds has elapsed), the message will disappear and reveal the canvas as 'active', instantly ready to draw on.
The letters 'W' 'X' 'Y' and 'Z' need to be variables I can easily access and change in actionscript. Hopefully this makes sense. I'm looking for somebody able to do this straight away, hopefully today or tomorrow.
Please add me on AIM, my address is md161089 and we can talk over any questions you have. Come quick!