With this task you can get next to payment also ingame-credits, this will be good for your resumme, it is a very good flashgame.
Important: please send a flash demo (not too big filessize please) of a flash-game you created, thanks.
Overview - what is needed for this task:
- NO graphics have to be created, I will provide all assets and a very detailed document with all aspects of the game
- creating the basic display system of cards, score, messages and moving cards
- creating all concrete steps of the game (simple-shuffling, giving-out-cards, bet-phase, displaying messages, next round, final-comparing-of-decks, winner animation, also playing sounds), in this build results-of-game will be randomly selected
- main screen with working buttons for tutorial, create-profile, settings, load-profile or play-game
- card_exchange()-routine which will fade-out and fade-in the cards which are exchanged and an overlay FX-animation is blitted above that (to "blit" = to draw)
- creation of profile (simple files with names and passwords, won-and-lost-games and actual_credits), saved on server, for example with PHP
- when a card is selected, it will have an animated particle-texture around it, blitted with transparency (it is a series of PNG files, must be resized)
- sounds are played with certain events, some animated FX are shown
- some PSP / PaintShop files have to be converted (to PNGs with transparency)
- the card pictures have to be cut-out and shadows added
- I need two builds (and the FLA, AS and project files): German (texts) and English (texts) and an invoice (doc or PDF)
- the computers artificial intelligence (all playing / comparing cards etc) is done by another programmer later, they are not part of thsi task
-> so it is mostly importing graphics, and some easy programming and graphic animations and interaction
Thanks for your interest!