We are in need a custom flash player that can do the following:
1) Have an easy-to-see and read button that, when clicked, allows the flash video to be embedded elsewhere on the web
2) Have an easy-to-see and read button that, when clicked, allows one to email the video to anyone.
3) Has a pause/play function (with the transparent arrow) that allows the viewer to pause the video and then continue it by simply clicking anywhere inside the video screen.
4) A timer that counts down how much of the video is left to play, as well as how much of it has played already.
5) Two buttons that appear on screen once the video is done playing that allow the viewer to either replay the video or click through to a forwarding link that takes them to a page with more videos.
6) An adjustable/sliding volume control.
I can provide an example of a couple of current players that we would like to mimic.