I am looking to create a flash interface to graphically show my network devices and how they are linked.
Something like [url removed, login to view]
The node tree need to come from an xml file generate from a servlet and refreshed every N seconds (you dont need do the servlet, just read the xml file formatted as you define)
- There will be an overview of the network, if you click on a particular node will zoom in on that node and the links of that node (can be the be just a reload of page pointing to a differnet xml datasource)
- Every node will have different icon (also to handle the status of the node "up" or "down)
- Every node is linked to one or multiple pop (just another node with different icon)
- All node need be evenly distribuited around pops
- A pop need be locate geographically (identified by city) on a map
- Also you need be able to click on a node and popup the short description (html iframe) (also coming from the xml)
- Also you need be able to search for a node name and zoom-in it
- Also need to have a list view of the nodes and be able to sort / filter by a parameter (status or location) coming from the xml
This will be the fist version, if successed we are gonna create the second version to develop.
I require commitment and professinality, please dont bid if you dont match the skills required. I just wasted 3 weeks with an unprofessional one.