Please no high bids, it is an easy task. Can you send me examples of flash games you created?
This is a 2D-shooter-game, 90% finished, I need new assets imported. These assets have to be added to the program, so I can access them with XML files. It means there are units which can be accessed with XML and that must be possible with the new units.
- re-importing all Wall-Tiles and Map-Tiles (the 1st programmer was missing many), every tile is assigned to a number defined in the [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] as described in the original document
- please provide an invoice (a DOC file with your adress where you state how much I have to pay to you for this task, I will send an example)
- adding some new objects = enemies (and the shadows have to be created)
- importing/replacing background-sound-loops, changing the random-selection from 3 to 4. Also importing 4 new weapon graphics, replacing the pickup-sound and adding the [url removed, login to view] (to the event of boss-unit killed), also add/import three new weapon-sounds
- Low quality for saving space: This game should not have a too big SWF file, of course, I need good quality for walltiles, enemies and maptiles (you can see quality I think), low quality for background [url removed, login to view] and tutorial/mainscreen-textures.
- I need the compiled SWF and the compilable FLA and project files
All is explained in detail in the DOC. You will need good Flash- and some AS3-programming skill, some basic graphic convert knowledge.
If you like to see the game: check the downloads of this task (the selected programmer could not finish the task) here:
[url removed, login to view]
Thanks for your interest,
2 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello. I am a college graduate and a professional in the field of web design and development. For an understanding of my design potential please check my portfolio at [url removed, login to view]