Basically it is importing of assets and also including into the game-code (so that they are accessible in XML-calls). This is all AS-programmed already, just some new assets must be added into this system.
This is a task not for a designer, but a programmer. Can you send me examples of flash games you created?
Time is of the essence, I need it done within a week, a build needed every two days. Its just importing assets into already existing programming, thats not too much.
This is a 2D-shooter-game, nearly finished, I need new assets imported. These assets (graphics, sounds) have to be added to the program, so I can access them with XML files. It means there are units which can be accessed with XML and that must be possible with the new units. No new code has to be written, all is already implemeted, I just need some adds / replacements, new and improved graphics. Much more details are in the added DOCs.
- re-importing all Wall-Tiles and Map-Tiles, every tile is assigned to a number defined in the [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] as described in the original document
- please provide an invoice (a DOC file with your adress where you state how much I have to pay to you for this task, I will send an example)
- adding some new objects = enemies (and the shadows have to be created)
- importing/replacing background-sound-loops. Also importing 4 new weapon graphics, replacing the pickup-sound and adding the [url removed, login to view] (to the event of boss-unit killed), also add/import three new weapon-sounds
- Low quality for saving space: This game should not have a too big SWF file, of course, I need good quality for walltiles, enemies and maptiles (you can see quality I think), low quality for background [url removed, login to view] and tutorial/mainscreen-textures.
- I need the compiled SWF and the compilable FLA and project files
- when this task is done well, we can work together on many other projects. More flash games to come.
All is explained in detail in the DOC. You will need good Flash- and some AS-programming skill, some basic graphic convert knowledge.
If you like to see the game: check the download-DOC.
Thanks for your interest,