I have sort of a 2-in-1 project (will be 2 separate files not the same file)
1) When people upload a video, i want to have them see this:
- A Flash FLV player that has "markers" where they can choose a "Preview" Start/Stop point and a Default Thumbnail point. Here is a more clear explanation.
- When our producers upload Premium Videos, we want them to be able to choose a Preview of the video to show for free to "entice" viewers to rent/buy that video... I need it so they can choose the start/stop points of the Preview they want to have, and send those marked times to the next part of the script (GET variables would work)
- Using a different icon than the Start/Stop Markers, i want to be able to have a single "Thumbnail" marker which will mark the spot where ffmpeg will need to make the thumbnail for the video, also sending as a GET variable
2) For all non-Premium videos, we need a player to show just the first 10 seconds of an FLV file and then show a "Please Subscribe to view this entire video" with a "Subscribe Now" button that goes to the subscribe page.