I bought a web template and can edit most of it in Dreamweaver. There are a few things that I can't figure out how to do though and need assistance with. I would be very thankful to anyone who could help.
Here are the things that I need help with:
1. On the homepage and subsequent pages, I can type in the company name in the lower left hand side. I would like to add a logo instead though. The logo I have is a gif file.
2. On the Who We are Section - the homepage has pink and when you click on it the background is pink. Can all of this section be changed to an oranges instead of pinks?
3. On the homepage, the contact section has this deep red color on it. When you click on it you are taken to a page that has a pink background. Can this be changed to the red to make it easier to read and more consistent?
4. When you click on What We Can Do from the homepage. you are taken to a page with 6 folders in the center. The folder to the far left is separated from the others and does not have the same distance between it and the next one as all of the others have between them. Can this be fixed?
5. Also under What We Can Do is a tab called Promoting. I will eventually change the name of this section. I would like to add a link to a form page in here. I don't have the form page and need one made. It will have a series of questions and then up to 5 photos can be uploaded to it. At the bottom, there would be a submit button. When clicked, it would email the form and photos to me.