I have a set of individual pages using short sound clips - these play NOT as automatic background, only when a user clicks an icon or link.
Today, the solution is old, the user clicks, then the sound loads, and it plays in an external player - depending on the setup of the computer.
I need a solution where:
1. I can keep the html-structure of each page
2. I have an external flash solution that can be used by any page without much special coding
3. Each page can have several sound clips available by links
4. Sound clips can be played immediately when the user clicks
5. Playing happens WITHOUT any visible player, or player window, all the user sees is the html-page and s/he hears the sound.
[url removed, login to view]
you will see each lesson in the left menu