THIS PROJECT IS FOR vamapaull ONLY. DON'T BID.
This is another mini-project for you. Users request this feature: they want to be able to re-arrange tracks in the playlists, in the local players.
What needs to be done:
1) User puts a mouse pointer over track title.
2) Track line becomes selected (blue)
3) On the right side of the line there is a delete button, (x).
4) -> Next to the delete button, there would be a pull button. See the provided .psd for example.
5) -> If user clicks his mouse over this "pull" button, the track doesn't start to play, but it becomes pull-able. See winamp for example.
This is it.
The only difference between the winamp and actionext, is that in winamp, user can click anywhere on the track line to pull it. On actionext, user should click on (pull) button only, to make the rack pull-able. If user clicks anywhere else, the track should start playing, as it is done now.
Please put the completed player on [url removed, login to view] account.