I am looking for someone who can build a sleek page flip module for me.
Please find the design attached.
The requirements are:
- Create pageflip as show on the screen (only pageflip, the rest of the page is HTML), we will provide a PSD.
- You can only flip the pages by clicking one of the buttons on the bottom. Not by "dragging" the corner of the page. However there should be a small active area in the lower left and right corner that will go to the next / previous page.
- The pages should also flip automatically after a couple of seconds. I will provide the number of seconds in the XML (field "frequency", see below). If you find “0” then there is no automatic flip and the pages flip only when the user clicks.
- There should be no fold in the middle of the image when the image is not flipping. When flipping you may show some fold to make the effect realistic of course
- The right part of the image flips to the left. When flipping you see the next image on the back of the flipping page.
- There are only double pages (full width). First and last page (half width) will not be shown (other pageflips do that)
- The flash has to work with 2 to 10 images. The flash has to display buttons for every image at the bottom an highlight the active page as shown in the design.
- The images need to be configurable in an external XML. So I will provide an XML that tells you the URLs of 2 to 10 images, a link and the violet text (top right) for every image. Please find an example of the XML attached. The location of the XML (its URL) will be specified as a parameter for the SWF.
- The text on the image ("Es wird geheiratet" and "Der Tag auf den...") are in the image. No need to put that in the flash. However the violet text on the right ("Royales Leben") should be in the flash. We will also tell you that in the XML. The text changes with every picture.
- The whole image should be linked. We will provide the target-URL in the XML.
- You can use all the space of the grey area over the actual image to make the flip realistic. So the flipping page can be bigger than the actual image. I marked the size of the SWF in a separate screen.
You may use an exististing library and customize it, if you want. But you need to include the cost for the library in your price. The module will only be used on one domain.
I will need the source code (.fla) for the whole project, including the library (if you use one).
I am looking forward to hear from you! Please let me know if you have any questions.
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 176 $ tähän työhön
hi, i have already worked many flip projects. so i can give you a immediate out put on this requirement.. i have four years of experience in Flash action script field thanks Jasil