- I'm looking for direct flash developer not a middle man that managing a group of designers or developer.
- Bids that over my budget will not reviewed.
I'm looking for a flash developer to design an interactive map for my project for an Airport.
Here is one of the sample floor design on Buiding A Ground Floor that will be converted to flashmap: [url removed, login to view] (use password airportflashmap )
There are three buildings, each building have two floors. The flash should able to switch between building and floor. on Each floor I should able to :
1. Zoom to see the deeper area.
2. Mouse over the label and see the details.
3. Mouse over to certain areas and show details.
4. Animated Arrows to guide as seen on the image above.
5. Disable certain points. I can disable all of the labels and enable only "ATM & Bank", and "Coffee Shop"
6. Enable all of certain points.
Here is the example of a cool Interactive Map on San Francisco airport map:
[url removed, login to view]
This is only for example to give you hint. However, I'm not requiring something as complex as the San Francisco airport map
Resources that will be provided:
+ The design-ready Adobe Illustrator vector files
+ Content ready to put into the flash interactive map.