We are looking for a highly skilled flash developer for a project involving a tool to personalize creditcards.
Front and back of a creditcard have to be configurable via a web interface.
The following t-shirt-designer should be used as guidance:
[url removed, login to view]
The application has to meet the following requirements:
- compatible with IE6, IE7+, Safari, Firefox, Opera
- width ca. 620px, height ca. 500 px (may be subject to change)
- front and back of the cards can be designed individually (switching between them is possible)
- backgroundcolor selection
- the most important colors have to be accessible with one click, additional colors with two clicks
- textual content has to be editable and formatable (font type, size, color, bold/italic/underline)
- predefined images (provided via categories)
- userdefined position for images (drag and drop)
- layout elements (text / images) have to be resizable and rotatable
- basic zoom for layout elements
- single-click centering of layout elements
- interface uses i18n or similar to permit translation into different languages
- mandatory encoding is UTF-8
The application will be parameterized with a session id and thus has to be able to save data on the server, as well as to reload the data if the customer returns to the site without having terminated the session, so the customer can continue to work on the card.
When the customer finishes the personalization process, the application emits its data as XML to the server and creates one image (min. 300dpi) of the front and one of the back of the card. This process works transparently to the user (in the background). Any server-side scripts required are part of the job and have to be done in PHP5.
The contractor should meet the following requirements:
- please include references to some of your recent projects
- assure us, that you are able to fulfill the task
- communication will be done via Skype and email (if you do not have a Skype account, please refrain from bidding)
- the design is most important, it has to be very simple and intuitive
The project shall be called complete, when we have deployed the application to one of our test servers and everything works as desired.
The duration of the project is 14 days, by the end of the first week we will be presented with a beta release.
After completion we will be given the complete sourcecode as well as the permission to modify it to our liking. The contractor garantuees us, that he has done all the work him/herself and does own all copyrights to the sourcecode. Furthermore the sourcecode will be made available only and exclusivly to us, it shall not be sold or given to a third party, any copies must be destroyed.
Payment will be conducted via the Escrow Service.
We look forward to working with you.