This is a re-post. The freelancer that originally picked up the job tried to only supply a FLVComponent using the free built in skin (under) you get with Flash. Please do not pick up this job, if you intend to do the same.
I require a video player designing to give away freely to clients when we undertake some work for them.
The player must look very modern (therefore not using the old fashioned looking buttons you get with the free skins supplied with Flash).
Something 'similar' to the JW Player / youtube is what I have in mind. I would use the JW Player, but dont want to keep buying the licence for it, as need to give the player away to a lot of people, and it would be at a massive loss.
WHAT THE PLAYER MUST HAVE:
(1) Must be able to play F4V as well as FLV formats.
(2) Must have following buttons play/pause, stop, chapter forward, chapter back, timescrubber, timecode (time elapsed/overall time), volume bar and muter, caption button (captions preferably xml timed text - externally loaded) and full screen option. These must look VERY MODERN
(3) The player must have a static preview image, click to play
(4) When the play/pause button is pressed OR when the preview image / click to play is pressed, must have a nice buffering graphic before the video plays
(5) The player must be fully resizable to any dimensions
(6) On full screen, the skin must display neatly at the bottom of the screen
(7) On normal view the subtitles should display under the video not on top of it. Its ok for this to be over the video in full screen option.
(8) FLA must be able to be opened/edited by CS4
If you are unclear about any aspects of this job, then please ask before picking it up.
Delivery appreciated as soon as possible.