I'm looking for someone to help build a custom video player that works on desktops and changes speed depending on where the cursor is placed. The job is very urgent so will need someone to take this on immediately.
I imagine the player would need to be made in flash but am open to alternatives. There will also need to be some script that will recognise if it is being viewed in a mobile devise. If it is viewed in a mobile devise there will just be a link-abe gif instead. Below are the other necessary requirements for the project. I have also attached an image for reference.
Please contact me if you have any questions
1. You come on the page, the video plays automatically at normal speed, but the position of the cursor over the video impacts the speed of play. Here's a summary of speeds vs positioning, with the differences across the horizontal axis.
('1' being normal speed.)
If you move to –10, it starts going backwards quickly. But if you cursor is then still, it smoothly reverts back to 1. This should create user interaction and brief ramps of speed. See attached image for how the speeds changes should be laid out.
2. Clicking on the video during play should pause the video.
3. There needs to be the option to go full screen.
4. The final frame should then click through to another page.
5. The video should be able to be shared with some embed code (assume we can distribute the same code we put the source site).
6. On the paused view, it would be great to build in some social sharing options.