I am looking for someone that's able to create a fully AS3 based photography portfolio website inspired by the site [url removed, login to view]
The site itself is a relatively basic portfolio site having a very simple intro (Optional), name or logo area, navigation menu, basic mp3 player and the content area.
The site should look like one of these website wire-frame diagrams: 1, 2 (see pdf)
Basically I want this site (the flash AS3 code) to be as modular as possible so in the future I can expand it or change it's functionality without too much hassle.
AS3 Class guidelines:
- Menu Class: The menu has to be created (generated) based on the information gathered from the XML configuration file.
The menu style itself can be a basic text based buttons but at the same time simple to use and elegant, and should be able to support menu sub items e.g.:
Flash menu examples:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
- Layout Class: The layouts should be created from a flash AS3 Layouts class which contains all the methods for the different layouts (see pdf, Layouts wire-frame draft) and should use the xml global variables pagesize_width and pagesize_height, and the xml page attribute pagebg (Portfolio page background color), bordercolor, bordersize to construct the layouts (Portfolio pages).
Something along the lines of:
var myPage1:Layout = new Layout("Layout1", pagebg, bordercolor, bordersize);
var myPage2:Layout = new Layout("Layout2", pagebg, bordercolor, bordersize);
- Music player Class: The music player should be as simple as possible but permitting the basic ON/OFF operations when viewing a portfolio.
Each portfolio will have assigned a playlist which should be preloaded and play when the user clicks a portfolio.
The flash start-up sequence:
1) The flash should read the site configuration XML file [url removed, login to view] (Using E4X).
2) Preload and play the intro and the default page (xml tag defaultpage).
2.1) if the default page is a portfolio it should preload all the portfolios pages and it´s assigned playlist.
3) From now on the user can view the other pages (About Me, Contact...) and portfolios using the menu or pass-through the pages of the current portfolio with the text based buttons "Previous / Next" or just turn OFF/ON the music of the portfolio with the text based button "Music" or icon.
I think that looking at the example XML configuration file you can get the feeling of what kind of site I need.
I will own the source code, design of the project and the copyright.
If you need anything clarified please PM me and I will be happy to go into further detail.
Basically the site should have the traditional "About Me, Contact, Links" pages and the portfolio section, where each portfolio can have N pages and these pages are assigned a layout type (from 0 to 8) which hold N photography's depending on the layout type assigned.
I have made some psd's (see new attachment) with some of the layouts and the exact pixel sizes.
New default values:
The photo outer border size is 7px in the psd's but should be adjustable in the xml by editing the bordersize attribute.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I am very interested in the project, I have just what you need. I have experience in galleries of photos. Professionalism and a lot of passion. Greetings.
Hi, We have expertise in flash and can deliver your project in a very professional manner, as we have an expert web team. Regards Milind ITShastra