This is already prearranged.
Would like the site to be one where programmers can post imbedded software and their names under and so on...
Here are the basics. You have creative freedom on this – so have fun! I have a lot more sites to do – some much bigger projects – most kicking off in a few months..
1) A soft and fun feel about the site - colors should be soft but colorful
2) People should be able to search for software on the first page. There should be Links taking them to keywords (such as "photo edit") as well as a search bar (should use google search bar with adsense - will post username and pw to adsense below).
3) users should be able to log in and see their postings, they should be able to post new software. They are given control of the page their software goes on - colors, software Name and submitted by name or company. They should have no other controls of the new page. So pretty much they click on submit new software - it asks them the name of the software, their name or company name, keywords (such as photo and edit) and lets them upload the software. The software should be all ready formatted to be embedded in the page by the user.
4) New pages are built automatically with google adsense.
5) There should be an imbedded contact page - so people can contact me - they should also be given our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they choose to go that way instead.
6) New pages should also be built with the same format as the first page - should say Fun Free Software presents "" <-- with the name of the software the creater inputs placed within the quotations and links back to the home page and contact page. Should also have a link to "report this page" where the page url is sent to me because of issues or copyright issues
**For example - see www.destroyyourx.com
7) There should be a policies link on the front page. It should say Do not place copyrighted material on this website, all violations will be removed and users suspended. To report any violations "click" on "report this page" on the software page and we will review that page. We reserve to right to remove any page we feel violates any of our policies.
8) The bottom of each page should say Copyright 2009 FunFreeSoftware.com
9) The banner at the top with the site name should be something like on www.membersunlimited.com
10) Users must click "I accept" terms and conditions/policies before they are able to have an account.