We need to do the design and flash programming for a new website, partially based on the existing website design. Please check [url removed, login to view] to see our existing casino website. We need a poker room site that will be built in a similar way (HTML content with the flash menu) and will have similar style (top menu, logo placement, general page layout) to create a feeling that both sites belong to the same company. However, the central area of the home page will be completely different, and the color scheme of the site should be changed. This central area should show a poker table with cards, chips and player’s hands; all of these elements should be animated.
This project can be broken down into several steps:
1. Creating preliminary draft of the home page design and approving it. We need to see the layout of the home page, what design elements and texts will be used and how they fit together.
2. Creating the final design of the home page, including flash animation.
3. Creating the design of the internal page based on the home page.
4. Flash programming required to fetch data from XML and populate the top menu and the list of players/tournaments. This step requires interaction with our ASP programmer to integrate with the back end and bring the website live.
5. Bug fixing, if necessary.
Attached is a very preliminary draft of the home page to start working from. Other materials are available: more detailed description of the home page content, [url removed, login to view] source files (code and graphics), new website logo, poker application design that the website should match.
Proposed payment schedule with regards to steps described above: