We are looking for someone to help us create a video to help explaining our new ticketing product to our customers. We already have a draft storyboard done up, can will provide all information needed.
There will need to be 2 versions of it:
1) A 3~5 minute version which can be used in presentations, and
2) A 1 minute “shortened” version to be placed on our website.
The style for the video can either be:
1) Simple Animations (like [url removed, login to view])
2) Infographics (like [url removed, login to view])
3) Or any creative style you are familiar with (please provide samples of this style)
There should be voice-over for the video, but depending on the format and style, it may be optional. There should however, be subtitles or wordings such that the meaning which needs to be communicated will still get across in case the sound for the video has been turned off.
The longer video should be produced and provided in a avi/mpg format which can be played on most computers, with resolution sufficient for projection on a screen.
This project needs to be completed within 2 weeks (mid of Oct).
Please provide samples of previous work.
If the project is carried out satisfactorily, there may be other projects in the long term which we would be keen to source out to you.
Please do not bid if:
1) You can not complete the work within the specified timeframe
2) You can not provide samples of your previous work
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am very fast, and efficient in this line of work, Seeing as my fulltime job consist of me shooting and editing commercials for local and national tv. Please check PM