Independent Organization : Acoustic Castle
In Person Required : No - Online Communication or if Local / in Person
THIS IS A LONG DESCRIPTION THAT HOLDS MOST ANYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO READ THIS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT. THESE ARE ALL COMMON-THREAD HIGHLIGHTS IN SUCH PROJECTS. - THANK YOU.
This is a small budget project primarily for a student or non professional that has good or fantastic animation abilities but zero college credentials to present. It does not matter if you have an animation / college degree or not. Your talent is what is most important. In participating in this project, it will become one of your professional examples for future projects. What is required is someone that can take an existing logo (attached example) and create specific motion to the logo just as most pre-movie logos are presented. Pixar Studios is an example with their dancing goose-neck desk lamp. If you feel you have the necessary talent and the motivation to see a project thru to completion, I look forward to your reply. I have asked specific points listed below. I am not looking for a Disney Animator here folks. However, I must have someone that is capable of delivering a professional quality end-result animation as specified.
PROJECT SUMMARY : First, take a look at small attached logo. This is the logo you'll be working with. I have it as a vector-based image / full size as needed. The attached is merely a tiny thumbnail so that it can display quickly for you when browsing this listing. The quick summary of what is required will be based entirely around a castle theme. I will need the animation to start approximately 150' away from the logo on a walking path. The animation cam(era) would start low (dog-eye-view) from this walking path. Meaning the logo would be visible at start of animation but would be small to see. Cam would then slowly creep toward logo and steadily speed up to the logo being near full screen and landing at human-eye-level directly in front of the logo (castle). Think of it like riding a horse to a castle (The logo is the castle). That's really what I intend to capture without showing anyone on a horse. Just the cam view of it all. Once at the logo (castle) the draw-bridge door in the logo (doorway) would be closed on cam approach. Once cam stops and the logo is near full screen (cam stops directly in front of logo) the draw-bridge door in the logo would chain open semi-slow then faster and ultimately land semi-hard on the ground with some dust and whatever such end trails might deliver well with the weight of the bridge-door landing in the open position. The final gesture being 'come in'. The cam view would then continue it's human-eye-view simulating the visitors walk into and thru the logo bridge-door and once passing thru the depth of the logo / letters the animation would fade into 100% blackness. That is the best I can do in explaining the castle theme concept required for this project. This can be discussed on the telephone and crude sample drawings can be shared.
That's the summary. Now of course animation consists somewhat of making things realistic. I am not a micro-manager per-say. I feel such designers have certain talents that lend well in such projects. I would allow the designer a certain amount of freestyle to be used / presented. Meaning, I do know I want this to be in a night setting with the moon being part of the background. The pathway that the cam follows from start to finish will have to be considered. I feel a dirt / grassy path would play well in this castle theme. You will be able to embellish further talents in tree-lines or mountains or rocks, grassy lands, etc. Although such embellishments are very important to lend to the professionalism of this project, they are considered secondary to the main concept from cam start to stop to drawbridge opening. The main requirement is the animating as stated. From smooth cam runs / rolls to the visitor walking in thru the open draw bridge door.
SUMMARY LIST :
- No audio need be placed. An audio engineer with take care of this.
- A 10 frame pre-roll / non-animation from 100% black.
- A 10 frame post-roll / non-animation into 100% black.
- There will be a 90 day completion period required from date of hire / approval.
- Animation software used must be of professional / animation industry standard.
- Local / Remote designers are fine. We can communicate in person or online only if remote / necessary.
- Funds will be paid in US Dollars.
- Payment will not be paid until agreed terms are met.
- Agreed terms will be discussed prior to project start date.
- Animator must be able to present a professional end product as required in description. That can be placed online (websites) and video / movie based. Thus, master files of finished product will be presented to me at time of payment. Placement will be in documentary videos and website / online use.
This project is being posted in more than one location. You are bidding on the project and are asked to submit the following to me for review.
- Any questions you have.
- Any software you will use for this project.
- Your US Dollar quote for this project from beginning to completion.
- At least three examples of same / similar work you've designed / created.
- Your past achievements in such fields. Such as other company's you've provided similar services for.
- This posting will remain for 60 days from 09.03.09.
- This posting is listed inside and outside the United States.
- Advise online method of payment (example : PayPal, Western Union, Quick Collect, etc)
- Your quote / reply to this will be reviewed and replied to within 15 consecutive days from receiving.
- Any further requirements or specifics you have.
- A physical contract will be required and will occur thru the US Postal Mail Service. Your full address will be required for such a document. The contract is standard in professional settings. It merely will highlight our agreement. You will be required to sign it and have it notarized. Any notary or legal costs will be at your expense. I will provide our summary agreement. There will be no surprises. However, due to what occurred last time, a contract will be required. Questions regarding this or if you are outside the United States and need assistance with notary officials in your area, I can assist. Just ask.
Please quote accordingly. We have had a previous animator that did fine work but doubled the cost to us half way thru the project. We re-negotiated and he demanded payment before he would work on it again. This is unprofessional and not acceptable. Your time needs be considered. Lowest quotes from designers does not fair well if your quote is far less than most. However, as expected, I am looking for the best animator for the best rate. I quoted this as "SMALL BUDGET" but have not indicated payment specifics. Your quotes should be appreciable to both of us.
In closing, thank you for your interest in this posting. It is likely additional animation projects will be required in the coming months. We are dedicated to the people we commit projects with. Once this project is completed to satisfaction, you will get primary consideration for future projects that we require or are affiliated with if our professional relationship is satisfactory at completion of this project.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 303 $ tähän työhön
Hello there..I am willing to do the animation for you. I am a senior 2D animator and for more than 10 years now. I was part of the animators doing Hannah-Barbera cartoons in the 90's...
Hi, I´m a motion graphics and 3d artist from argentina. I work with 3d max, Vray as render engine and After Effects. I can do your work. Here is my demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bOOdcvSWuM Thx!