I need a custom Flashplayer with the following capabilities:
- Playing two videos from two different server locations (one remote server and one local server), one after the other without need of clicking more then the first time on play.
- The first video is a pre-roll advertising video, which comes with an own player. Here we could see if we can put "the player inside the player" to use the play button of the original player or if we can put the pre-roll video without its own player inside our own player.
- The technical problem is that the pre-roll adverstising video sits on another server where the views are tracked, so we cannot import the video to our server and just paste both videos together.
- The pre-roll advertising video comes in youtube format and the second video is a mp4 weboptimized video.
- I would need the player to be made twice, for two different resolutions but with the same videos. The videos are already done, so does not need to render them or compress them, etc.