What I need or require:
- We want to create a Facebook game modeled after Mafia Wars
- The user will perform actions with clock restrictions
- Users can invite their friends to join their groups in order to unlock more features
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
- We want to work with experienced Facebook game developers. If you don't have experience than I'm sorry please don't bid.
- If you have done Facebook games in the past, please submit a demo with a username and password.
- Also we wish to arrange payment milestones as shown below. If this is not suitable for your company, we understand. So please don't bid.
* 0% on award of contract
* 10% after submission of functional & technical specs
* 25% after testing prototype on customer's server (to check there are no encrypted folders)
* 25% after testing of revised prototype on customer's server
* 25% after testing of final version on customer's server
* 15% after deploying on Facebook
We ask for 3 major revisions and unlimited smaller revisions.
Timeframe for delivery:
1-2 months max
Our final version must be compatible with these browsers:
• IE 7.0
• IE 6.0
• Firefox 3.0
• Firefox 2.0-2.x
• Firefox 1.5
• Safari 41
• Firefox 1.0
• Other. Details: Chrome
- I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
- Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
- Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
- All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
- All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
- No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.