I'm looking for someone, who is interested in research project. I need C# streaming application for Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming. That is really interesting and challenging research project, but it is not as difficult as it seems at first glance.
Basically, we need to replicate behavior of Adobe F4F packaging and Origin applications (see how things work in attached PDF).
What makes things easier:
- Me. I already spent some days on this and have some knowledge that I will share with you.
- Adobe Media Server Started Edition is free, so we have hands on the vanilla f4m and f4f files to analyze format.
- OSMF is opensource, so we can analyze sources and know exactly what format is expected by flash.
- Incoming steam from ffmpeg is already transcoded and fragmented (we just need to wrap it into f4f container with proper mp4 boxes).
- I've already written custom mp4 parser that supports custom Adobe Boxes, so we have starting point to extend it.
This project is just for research, proof-of-concept and just get-it-working.
If we succeed, then there will be another project for production quality.
Experienced for in HLS streaming, smooth streaming on the encoding part from ffmpeg streamed Transport stream to fragmented mp4 boxes in c++ language.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I have read your requirements.I have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years and have a small team of 3 programmers apart from me. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I am interested in the project as I have worked extensively with the RTMP protocol and AMF in C#. Please provide more information, if possible, and actual requirements for me. John
I am interested in the project. Have some experience with http pseudo streaming and rtmp. I would be interested in developing the commercial/production system.