I would like to create a winform application, C# based, which will display a chart which will represents cars' speed in real time. The chart should look exactly like the attached image (of course much larger, but exactly, not close to…) and should be embedded in a c# winform application (there are multiple examples on how to operate flash via C#, and I can provide links).
Below are the requirements:
• The graph should demonstrate the speed of cars in any given moment according to streamed inputs.
• The X axis is the time axis, and the Y is speed at a given moment.
• Each line should be in a different color, and for the prototype stage, should support up to six different cars.
• The chart should include a dropdown list which enables the selection of the time resolution to show. Possible resolutions should be last hour, last 24, last week, last month, last six months, last year.
On each resolution, only 12 notches should appear, dividing the selected time frame to 12 equal segments.
• The chart should be dynamic and constantly change by real time updates (probably ajax based data)
• Below the chart there should be a row with the following items: one drop down list and two buttons.
The dropdown list shows all active cars which for data is being sent. The two buttons should be one for Stop and one for Start and should only send an event.
• All text fields in the chart should support changing by configuration file.
I expect to have the following milestones:
• Receive initial images of the graph for my approval
• Review meeting of the requirements (over phone of IM)
• Receive preliminary version with operational flow for my approval
• Receive fully operational version of the application
Feel free to ask any question, or visit [url removed, login to view] for further information.