We are looking for a flash developer to polish our iPhone game.
About the game:
• Already published on the Apple App Store
• Developed using Action script 2.0/3.0 using CS5.5
• Uses Starling as the game engine ([url removed, login to view])
What We Need to Get Fixed:
• The game currently has a long loading time and we need to reduce it so the loading will not be noticeable for users
What You Need to Know Before Bidding:
• Deadline is 1.5 weeks after the developer receives our files
• Skype is mandatory so we can constantly update each other
• At the end of the project, we will need you to compile the file in Mac and send us the .ipa file. (The project needs to be compiled in Mac because previous iteration compiled using Flash does not allow user to control the volume using the iPhone side volume buttons. Basically pressing on the mute or volume control on the side of the iPhone does nothing to the game’s sound and music. If you can get around it we are willing to accommodate.)
• Please provide links or PM us your previous works. We will not answer or select any bids that do not provide your portfolio
If you have what it takes, we definitely would like to hear from you.