I want to create or finish an Online Web-Based Pokemon Game. Look [url removed, login to view] (this site is mine) ...
Actually, this project is a free starter, but not finished from developer ...
Files can be found in: [url removed, login to view]
Im looked and this project use:
node.js (as server)
I Need some people that can finish he!
- Dev. the sprites, rooms, pokemons, effects
- Modify node.js server/client
- Add some bots (teacher Oak, Sellers, Judges ...)
I need to add more action as pokemon gameboy. But with these modifications:
- Players must be figth with another players (only in GYN)
- When click in another player, need to open an menu with these options:
-> Add as friend (if this, can send PVT)
-> Ignore (must ignore messages, and anothers actions)
-> See inventory, pokemons level
- Can Sell / Buy pokemons and itens in market (need to add this)
- Players can choice 5 pokemon to carry in your bag
- If player not do any action in X minutes, Disconnect he redirecting to an site (I will choice this sites)
These are my modifications ... but if you have more ideas, fell free do add ;)
If you look this project and want to start the server with another language (c# ... perl ... php ... python...) send your price too
But in client i need HTML5 or flash, must be compatible with some devices.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We have read your [login to view URL] are interested in your project as we have completed 25+ games projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
This bid is for your web app project with 4 dedicated programmers and designers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks,
we are a team that has a lot of experiences in Unity 3D and this kind games. We was a part of creating team for Shadow Era (more details in [login to view URL])
SERIOUS BID!I have created many MMO games in the past and have a very good knowledge of Pokemon and pokemon gameboy games. Please send me a message so we can discuss further details and get this project completed.