• We like the present design and do not want to change it entirely. The base design and theme should be the same, just want to add ball and whistles, like graphics, headers, flash; define dedicated sections/pages for the four distinct service areas – medical, mobile, web applications, graphics/animations.
• There is only one design for all the pages; we would also like a flash header on some pages where images related to that section should appear in transitions. We should be able to resize the flash and its images from an external file. There should be at least 5 images in transitions per section.
• The graphics, design, flashes must not be copy righted or under any loyalties. We want clean graphics/design that specifies work around that section, like the medical section should show photos of medical softwares, medical phrases etc, in frame collages etc.
• Change image buttons to html links, remove dropdown menus, clean up the graphics, it was a badly cut from PSD, and there are design glitches, both in graphics and htmls. We don’t have the PSD now.
• Make the website centered, full width with option to change the width from CSS
• Make tableless design with CSS/XHTML only, and must pass the W3C markup validation.
• Install any open source PHP/MYSQL CMS that has a mobile version, so that we can add/edit/delete pages/links/contents.
• Make it light weighted and SEO friendly.
Do not send canned responses and one line responses. The response must be detailed and specific. Do not want to see a long list of urls, but a best few. If you don't know how to do a business communication and use shortcuts, do not apply.
We may send the existing url to only a few, and then you must be able to send a detail implementation plan, before project award.
If this goes well, may have some other work.