Create ID Card Designs
Use our easy ID Card Designer application to make 110 designs. The application can be accessed at: [url removed, login to view] .
We currently have 22 categories for public templates (ie; Phone Cards, Student ID cards, Hotel employee cards, etc). You are to create 5 ID card designs for each category. So a total of 110 designs.
1. Go to [url removed, login to view]
2. In the upper-right, click Register. Sign up for a free account.
3. Sign into your account that you just created
4. There are tabs on top (Card Editor, Public Templates, My Designs). Click Public Templates to see a full list of the 22 categories. As you will notice they are populated with either no cards or test cards.
5. Click the Card Editor tab. This is where you will design the Public Templates starting with a blank workspace. Notice the buttons to Insert Text, Insert Picture, Insert Barcode…etc.
6. After creating your design, click the Save button. It will prompt you to name the design.
7. Your new design now appears on your My Designs tab.
8. Highlight your design, then click “Submit Highlighted Design as Public Template”
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8 until all 110 designs are finished!
Please note: Do not use the Variable items when designing the cards (Variable Text, Variable Barcode, Variable Images)
To be considered for this project, please create 1 sample card so we can see your design ability and quality.
Then, come back and place a bid. Include the name of the sample design you made. We will be selecting the winner based on the quality of the sample card and overall bid price.
Do not place a bid until you have made a sample card to showcase your talent. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing your best sample and bid!
Get started: [url removed, login to view]