We are a ColdFusion development shop in Florida, and have a series of mostly non-profit clients around the United States. Here is what our client is looking for. We are seeking a rough estimate of you anticipated fees to build this little system, and what problems you see that would be encountered, and a good understanding of your skill and past projects:
REQUIREMENTS: (do not respond if you do not meet these)
1) you must be a USA based contractor, no exceptions
2) you must be a native English speaking contractor, no exceptions
3) these requirement are from the contract with our client, do not respond if you do not meet them completely.
WHAT WE NEED:
Live On-Line Student Trivia Contest
We have a client that would like to host a live on-line trivia contest that would allow for the following:
1)Each of the six non profit schools can participate, each school representing one team and therefore receiving one password per school. We would also like to have the option for more than 6 teams to participate in the future
2)Each team would log on to the Coldfusion based website (our firm will supply the website pages and CF coding) and gain access to the trivia contest at a specified time using the team-specific password.
3)At the specified time the contest would begin with multiple choice questions presenting on screen for 15 seconds after which time the screen would split showing the question/answers in a smaller space with the remaining space used to display an advertisement(simple jpg file). One 60-second or two 30-second advertisements would run during this time.
4)Each team would be able to respond to the question on-line by choosing the correct answer (A-D) and the system would track scores for each team. The team responding with the correct answer first would get 4 points. The team responding with the correct answer second would receive 3 points. Any other team responding with the correct answer would receive 2 points.
5)After the advertisements, the screen would then display the answer to the question as well as the results/standings of the various teams. This would display for 15 seconds.
---This would mean that each question would take a total of 2 minutes from the presentation of the question to the results being posted.
6) A total of 30-45 questions would be presented with the entire contest lasting 60-90 minutes.
7) The contest would run without the users having to refresh their browser. The users would not be able to advance to the next question independently, but rather, if they make no choice, the system automatically goes on at a certain time.
8) The contest would be based on an MS Access database of questions, possible answers, and correct answers. Designer can build Access DB, or we can assist. (we're open to other DB types, this is just what the client requests, please give you pros/cons)
Many thanks. Our firm pays quickly, and we have a good deal of Flash work that may result if this is a successful project.
Once again, please adhere to the 3 REQUIREMENTS above.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!