Serious Bidders Only.
Looking for AR developers who can work on :
1) face recognition and face detection
2) non-arbitrary physical objects' recognition and detection
3) complete project details will only be revealed to qualified freelancers
Please answer the following questions:
1) What framework and/or language will you be using?
2) Will you be coding from scratch or is it some kind of software?
3) Will you be able to develop a Desktop API and mobile APIs (Android and IOS)
Must have Augmented Reality Programmer experience
Provide and create technical direction for what is needed and add value to discussions for final deliverable
Provide direction for both Smartphone and Tablet technologies to ensure delivery
Develop back-end tools
Perform a technical analysis of requirements
Produce necessary docs like a detailed technical design
Programming Experience: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
Definitely need strong communication skills (a must)
· Developing with Augmented Reality (Preference given to applicants that possess this)
· Notification functionality
· Streaming video and audio to devices
· Ability to create simple websites either using Ruby On Rails or PHP
· Integrate payment gateways and/or code built-in payment systems
Please send through your resume and any examples of your work, links to your website or apps you've published.
Additional information to provide in your response:
- When can you start?
- What your work days is setup for, Hours per day, days per week weeks can you commit?
- Please provide us with a list of your top 3 reference app’s what you did in them in terms of your development work.
- Please answer the above questions.
- If you have read through the requirements, please type this in the header of your proposal: "Augmented Reality is the coolest thing on earth right now and I can't wait to be part of it."