ActionScript 3 in Flash CS 3/4 (for lash 10)
I need the following framework in Flash:
- A character (sprite) that can move left and right with the arrow keys
- Pressing space bar the character will jump
- Pressing arrow up or down the character will be able to climb at certain items (in the class file for the item there should be a property that says if it is "climbable")
- The character shall be able to pick up items, carry them, and drop them off (pick up and drop off is automatic, when the character moves into the items). Only one item is needed for drop off per level.
- The items that can be picked upp, shall all behave the same way, but they can look different. The items is carried by the character. Each item is worth x points.
- The character can carry up to three items. Latest picked up is show on sprite.
- The character moves in a windows that is of the same size all the time; no scrolling left/right or down/up is needed.
- "Ground" that the character walks on should be class objects that can be positioned when loadin the level, by setting position and height + width properties. (The object itself will have no graphics but be invisible, and I will use a background image to show actual ground.)
- I need a number of different objects:
* object (I can choose graphic) that the character can jump on, and bounce. The same object can also be used for jumping on x times and then the character a) jumps higher or b) something else happens, like another object is shown that is an item that the character can pick up or c) the object jumped on changes position and can be jumped over to progress
* object that moves left and right and when the character stands on it, the character moves with it. If the same object has a certain status (status can change every now and then, like every 4th second for 1 second), the character dies when jumping on it.
* object that moves up and down, and when the character stand on it, the character moves up and down.
* object that moves down when the character jumps on it. It basically sinks out of position (and the character needs to jump to a lowe level and start over)
* object that the character jumps and touches, and gets stuck to. The object moves and the character moves along. Space bar is pressed and the character lets go and falls.
* object that rotates. When it rotates the character can jump off.
- Use ActionScript 3 classes for each element, example:
* Class for character
* Class for ground object
* Class for moving objects
* Class for items
- External .as files so it is easy to implement and use for version handling
- Comments on all code (so it's easy for me to change craphics, implement scoring, etc.)
The goal is for me to be able to change the graphics you've done and create different looks for each level.
Bonus: US$500 if the work is done in time accordin to above requirements
Bonus 2: US$300 if the work is done one day in advance
I will have more work in the future and I am looking for a partner for future work. If you do this good and on time, there is more coming.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We are quite comfortable to work on your Project with our excellent team of Flash Programmers & Designers. Please see PMB for our company Profile & Experience. Thanks
We are Denmark based company, outsoursing at Ukraine. Our software development team experienced in C/C++, C#, Delphi, C builder, Flesh, Flex and more. We would love to work with you.