The project looks long because I have explained it in detail - this will actually make it easier for you to do!
Feel free to integrate open-source flash video projects, and if you think you can do it slightly differently to reduce costs, feel free to make a suggestion in a PMB. I'd rather it is done this way though.
The most important thing is price, then turnaround time. Examples of previous work are nice but not essential.
- Look at [url removed, login to view]
- Dynamically load pictures from files on server
- Create a flash video player that is the same size as the central picture and loads in its place (instead of the picture) when the user is on the home page
- All of the pictures and the main video will be 200 px height and 356 px width
- For the video player, ensure it shows the first frame of the video, and has a semi-transparent 'play video' triangle in the centre, and a smaller 'expand' link underneath
- The 'expand' link must open a bigger version of the video in a Lightbox format (and load a different FLV file which will be bigger) with a clear close button
- The video player must not affect any of the core functionality of the menu, so it should act like a picture if the mouse travels elsewhere
- Similarly the text overlay should still be used, but should disappear (fade out) when the video is playing and fade in when it is paused or stops
- The video player must be modular and it must be relatively easy to use in place of other pictures in the future - please include a very brief overview of how to do this
- All the source files will be required
- You should be generally reachable on MSN / Jabber and Skype if possible
- It is very important that this project is completed properly as it will form a key part of the website and client impressions
- But I will be available to contact at any time for clarification to make sure you do it right and don't waste time
- If you keep the latest version online I will check it regularly and give you feedback
- Payment will be structured as follows:
- On selection, 20% of the bid will added to escrow
- Once the first part of the project is complete (ie, everything except the video player), another 30% will added to escrow and the first 20% will be deposited. Source files so far will then be required.
- Once the second part is done, the remaining 50% will be added to escrow
- Once the final source files have been sent and checked and tested thoroughly, all of the rest of the money will be deposited
- This is to protect both of us. Feedback will be exchanged straight after payment