This project will entail the creation of two sets of banner ads. Both ads are for a skiing film. The first set is for their latest webisode. The second set is for digital downloads of their back catalogue. For both sets, the following sizes will be necessary:
- 728x90 only 40KB in size
The first 5 sizes are rich media ads, so they can be as much as 100K. There needs to be a 6th version that is 728x90, but is 40K or less. So there will be 12 ads total (6 ads per set). The creative for each set will be as consistent as possible -- it just has to be resized for various formats. Assets from the print ads will be provided, meaning all necessary photos, logos, and examples of type treatments. There will be very little need to generate new graphics, if any, for this project.
The following skills will be necessary for this project:
- Experience creating Flash banner ads
- Some very basic knowledge of Actionscript. This can be as little as knowing how to insert a stop(); on a keyframe, but if you are more experienced with AS, then by all means, please build it the right way. These need to be built in AS2.0, though.
- Some basic graphic design sense, as you will be redesigning ads for various sizes.
- A moderate understanding of animating in Flash -- creating tweens, using easing, etc, at minimum. Even better if you can create dynamic animations with AS, but this is not crucial.
Here's a rough idea of how this project will progress:
1. I'm hoping to pick someone by EOD tomorrow, August 23rd (I'm on the west coast of the U.S.)
2. I deliver all assets to you, and give you a full brief on the project.
3. The first set, for the "Contrast Banner Ads" (see attached .rtf file) need to be done by the 3rd of September. This means we need to pick the easiest size for you to start with for the rich media ads, and execute that ad first. I will show it to the client, see if any small adjustments need to be made, then you can make those changes and execute the other 4. Once these are finished, ideally by about September 1st or 2nd, we can then create the 40KB version of the 728x90 ad. This will simply entail taking out some elements to get it down to 40K.
4. Once the "Contrast" ads are done, we need to do the "Digital Downloads for $$" ads. So this will start on or before September 4th, and wrap up on or before September 11th.
5. Create a version of the rich media ad for this set of ads, then I will show it to the client, get their approval with any small changes, then you can build out the remainder.
6. Once the 5 rich media ads are done, ideally by September 9th or 10th, we can then build out the 40K version for the 728x90 ad.
Bear in mind all these dates are PST, which is the west coast of the U.S., and all projects are due by 5 pm, the typical end of the US workday.
To get an idea of what was done last season for this film, take a look at the attached example .swf. Several of the movieClips can be taken from these files, & I will provide you with the .fla(s).
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 197 $ tähän työhön
Hello, I'm ready to start work. I've good knowledge. I can do this according to your requirements. Please select us as provider see PMB for details. Thanks.