We are looking for an amazing interface designer to build a single page interface. Essentially it will be a mashup with Google Maps, AJAX (we would consider Flash/Flex also) and SalesForce (database) to deliver a unique user experience. Please note that this is only a very basic/loose spec - at this point we are interested in finding an individual/company that has similar mashup experience and that is able to produce this interface quickly and cost-effectively (before turning over the full spec). Sound like something you would be interested in? Read the basics below and get in touch - we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: We would prefer a local developer (we are based in Sydney, Australia) - but would consider a developer from elsewhere if the skill-set is right.
* Single page with full-screen Google Map as background and AJAX/dynamic overlay panels to provide filters/navigation (see [url removed, login to view] for a great example of what we are looking for)
* In addition to the ukhols example, the map will need to display dynamic data (from SalesForce database) - see [url removed, login to view] for a great example of this.
* Users will also need to input their own data straight on the map (as with [url removed, login to view]).
o Users should be able to zoom in on the map, drop an icon on the area they are targeting, and input info into a form (which, when saved, is written back to the SalesForce database).
* All design and SalesForce integration will be handled by us - we just need someone to tie it all together on a smart, robust, fast, user friendly and intuitive page.
* Details of the AJAX/overlays on the map are as follows:
o There will be collapsable panels on each side of the screen, each with a set of palettes/tools (very similar to [url removed, login to view])
o These palettes/tools will be contextual - based on a number of variables (largely sourced from SalesForce database) and whether the user is logged in or not
o There will be a number of filters/layers to expose different information on the map (again from the SalesForce database - and will need to be queried from within the page, rather than reloading)
o There will be a number of widgets exposing aggregate information (from SalesForce)
o There will be at least one graph that will need to be rendered over the map (non-Flash, AJAX or similar - with data pulled live from SalesForce)
o There will be a number of popup/overlay forms and videos triggered by the map and palettes (approximately 10 in total).
* Project should be built as a single page - with minimum reloads (preferably none) - instead using AJAX (or similar) to deliver a seamless interface.
* Page should be compatible with all popular modern browsers, including iPhone/mobile devices (and should check for compatibility where possible).
* Page will be deployed in a SalesForce environment (in Sites) - and all SalesForce logic/code will be provided (tested with examples). Basic knowledge of the SalesForce platform would be a bonus!
* Project should be built with flexibility, scalability (modular development) and site performance in mind (ie. best practices for a superior result).
What we are looking for right now:
* Ballpark pricing for this work (rates, etc.)
* Approximate timeline (given basic specs above)
* Proof of capabilities (AJAX, mashups, google maps, etc.)
There is scope for you to have input on the development of the interface - to show off your innovation and flair! We look forward to hearing from you.
NOTE: Pricing bracket is not set in stone - please feel free to submit a proposal if the pricing falls outside the bracket.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
Hi, Kindly check your PMB for more details with our dynamic web programming samples including admin section and it may be you also require to control whole site from backend Thanks